Phoenix Flex LED docklite®
The Phoenix FLEX LED docklite® provides light comparable to an incandescent dock light with a 150W PAR38 lamp. With its minimalist construction and sleek profile, the Phoenix FLEX LED exudes style in an often otherwise utilitarian environment. Its compact design minimizes the potential for unintended impact with overhead doors or fork trucks on loading docks. When impact does occur, the flexible arm and hinged bracket allow the fixture to swing easily out of the way. With no filament to break, the solid state light source readily withstands impact. The FLEX LED is energy efficient and extremely low maintenance.
- Energy efficient - operates on 16W
- Uses 84% less energy than 150W models!
- Provides light comparable to an incandescent 150W PAR38 lamp
- Long-life LEDs (rated 50,000 hours) deliver bright, uniform, instant-on light
- Easy installation mounting bracket compatible with most dock light mounting hardware
- Flexible arm offers great flexibility in positioning
- High-temperature polymer housing resists denting and wear
- Vented housing help maintain LED longevity
- With no filament to break, solid state lighting proves far more durable than incandescent sources